My Helper!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

 


Due to Doctor's orders, I've been trying to spend as much time in bed as possible. B10 kept offering to fix me lunch today - I finally said yes, expecting him to bring me a bowl of cereal or a granola bar. Maybe even Ramen, I like Ramen and would have enjoyed that for lunch.

Instead, he made homemade pasta salad. On the stove! With a colander and a mixing bowl and the whole nine yards. With no help whatsoever.

I really love it when all of the sudden I realize that I've taught my Caterpillars something. A "real life" skill that they will carry with them. And hey, with a can of chicken - that's a pretty good meal for an 8 year old to make all by himself!

Not to mention, it tasted wonderful!

~Lone Butterfly )i(

1 comments:

life, in recipes said...

You're a lucky mum! B-10 is going to make some woman very happy one day.