Heavy Heart

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

 

I received some news this morning that made me sad - out of respect for the people involved, I am not at liberty to say any more, but ask you to pray one of those "unspoken" prayers that we tend to be so famous for.

Sometimes I sit and know that others are hurting and that I really can't do anything for them. My words seem to be too simple and not enough, but there aren't any actions I can take to fix the sadness or even take any of the burden away from them.

I know that they trust God and I hope they know that if there is every anything I can do, to never hesitate to call.

As hard as it is to remember, for as much as we always want to understand:

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own undestandings. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path." Proverbs 3:5-6

~Lone Butterfly )i(

0 comments: