How Can I Send Them To Bed?

Thursday, December 11, 2008

 

Seriously - when you go to send your Caterpillars to bed and they respond with:

"We can't go to bed right now, Mum, we are microbiologists testing the water for impurities. Your life may depend on what we find!"


How am I suppose to curb that imagination for boring sleep? Just impossible!


For the record, I blame Auntie Mel. She only reads this blog occasionally, but I would like for everyone to observe the perfect CW gift:


I'm pretty sure she just raided her work for random syringes, masks, test tubes and petri dishes. Which they used to take samples of water from every single faucet (and one toilet) in the house...

For the record, they did finally go to bed - after they were told their lab was going to lose it's grant funding if it didn't take a break.

I adore my Caterpillars.

~Lone Butterfly )i(

0 comments: