Tag - I'm It!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

 

Rules to this game:
1) Link to the person who tagged you. That would be my sister, BooSheep.
~
2) Post the rules in your blog. Volia!
~
3) Write six random things about yourself. To follow.
~
4) Tag six people. I don't know six bloggy people - so I tag no one. Though I would like to see what Edelweiss finds random about herself...
~
5) Let the people know they've been tagged. Edelweiss - you're not tagged, I'm just curious if you can quickly come up with six random things I don't already know.
~
6) Leave a note for the person who tagged you to let them know you've posted. Done.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Item #1 – I can only think of two major fears I have off the top of my head: Dentists and driving when it’s storming out. I’ll drive when I have to, but I haven’t seen a Dentist in 15 years. Dentists scare the living bee-jees out of me. If given a choice between childbirth and having my teeth cleaned, I would choose giving birth.

Random Item #2 – I cannot step on painted lines in a parking lot. When I walk, I have to avoid placing any part of my foot on the line – or any paint. I cannot step on Handicapped symbols painted on the ground. I will actually drive further to a certain Home Depot, because it has less spilled paint in the parking lot and it’s easier for me to get from my car to the front door. There is a place I have to go for work, and I get nauseous because the owner has painted his front steps and stoop, and I have to walk up the stairs to get to his office. I can only do this if I make sure that each foot has stepped the same number of times on the paint.

Random Item #3 – If I could pack my family up tomorrow and move anywhere, I would want to live in Argentina or Brazil for a year. I’ve become utterly fascinated by South America, and want to take my caterpillars there to visit. Plus, I hear Argentina is way cheap (after the airfare). Perhaps in 2010 we can at least visit.

Random Item #4 – My favorite color is black. I like wearing black, and I could happily live in a bedroom with black walls and a nice window. With black curtains. I don’t think this is a sign of being depressed, just nocturnal. I’m totally a raccoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Item #5 – If I could be anything when I grow up – I want to be a novelist. Preferably a well-paid, New York Times Bestsellers List Novelist, but I’ll take “published” as a close second. I have all the stories in my head, some of them written down, but I’m convinced that other people will think they are stupid. So I don’t share my personal, original writings with anybody.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Item #6 - On Sunday evening when the boys were curled up in bed with me, B10 said he had a secret. When I asked what it was, he said that his hip hurt a little bit, and had been hurting for a couple of weeks, but he didn't want anyone else to know. I've spent the last few days watching him walk, and being scared to death that the nightmare of 2007 is going to begin again - wheelchair and all. He's walking more on his tiptoes, and I'm truly afraid that I'm going to have to call the doctor again on Monday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Those are my random items. I hope you know just a bit more about me than you did when we started.
~Lone Butterfly )i(

1 comments:

life, in recipes said...

My randomness abounds.

I'll be thinking of B10.