Mother's Day

Sunday, May 11, 2008

 

Happy Mother's Day -


To BooSheep - my bestest sister and the bestest Aunt in the whole wide world. Little Sheep is so very lucky to have you as his Mommy. And I know exactly where he gets his fiestyness from, as well as his love of prayer!




To Edelweiss - The sacrifices you make aren't easy, and I know that you're still coming to terms with the shift of priorities in your life. I can't wait for the day you realize your dreams, and I know how much they center around LG as your pride and joy. You're an incredible mother and friend.




To the Original LB - You're going to be an amazing mother, of that I have no doubt. You took the role of Auntie to a whole other level and I'm sure you'll do the same as a Mom.




To Aunt Teach and Aunt CC - Your girls are going to grow up to be very special women, just like their mothers. I am so glad that both of you and all your daughters are a part of mine and my children's lives.



And of course, I wish a very Happy Mother's Day to my own Mum. You are my role model in so many ways and I could not be the mother I am without your help, love, and support. Thank you for everything you do for me, B10, and CW.




Much love to everyone on this holiday -

~Lone Butterfly )i(

2 comments:

BooSheep said...

Thank you for the beautiful tribute. Every mother you listed is lucky to have you in their lives! Happy Mother's Day to you too!

Life throws you surprises! said...

Thank you. I hope you had a great mother's day too.