My Baby Graduates

Thursday, May 22, 2008

 


Kindergarten is over. CW actually "began" his 1st Grade work on Monday, and did quite a bit of it today. It's hard to see him so quickly leave his Kindergarten world behind -






He clings to his friends, but even though he says he'll miss his teachers, he's so eager to become an older kid.


I was teary, as most Mums are. I kept thinking this was very likely my last chance to see one of my sons in a cap and gown until they are done with college.


The entire family made it out to see CW graduate. Even Little Sheep and Uncle Sheep came for his big night. I am so blessed to have family that cares and loves my caterpillars so very much.

I don't have a witty saying, or even a sweet poem to share. I just wish I could let the entire world know how proud I am to be this boy's mother. How lucky I am to have him in my life.

CW is awesome, and I can't wait to see where he goes from here.

~Lone Butterfly )i(

3 comments:

BooSheep said...

Yeah CW!! It is going to be so wierd going to school without him next year. Everyone already made me promise I would bring him by sometime ,so they could see him! On to new adventures!!

Aunt Shelley :)

Keetha Broyles said...

Will you not see your boys in caps and gowns at their high school graduations?

Lone Butterfly said...

My babies are homeschooled - B10 went to public school for Kindergarten, then has been homeschooled since (he's about 1/2 way through 3rd grade - we do school year round).

CW went to private Kindergarten, and he's already begun his 1st grade studies. :)