I like to think of this -

Friday, May 23, 2008

 

- as a little bit of encouragement.

I wish I had my camera in my purse today. Because Edelweiss brought in some goodies.

There was delicious Lemon Angel Food Cake. Delicious Macaroons. And especially these two containers of White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies.

If I were the type of woman to carry a huge purse, there would only have been ONE container of White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies for the little party today.

So, if writing about it yourself isn't enough encouragement, Edelweiss - here's an extra does for free.

You are an amazing baker.

(And please remember the White Chocolate Chip Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies when our birthdays roll around...you know the month.)

~Lone Butterfly )i(

2 comments:

BooSheep said...

I want cookies!

BooSheep said...

Little Sheep can "sign" for one...does that get us a cookie?