Alone at Home

Monday, May 26, 2008

 

I didn't have much time to myself this weekend. I was at work on Saturday, and drove out Saturday night to visit Boo and Little Sheep. Sunday morning was spent working at church, and the Caterpillars came home with Hubby that afternoon.
So Friday evening was pretty much the only time I had to "relax" - and so I came home from work, threw on my Elmo Pants, and snuggled down with my favorite feline to watch plenty of Jon & Kate Plus 8. I didn't get much done, because I ended up going to bed much earlier than normal, but being so busy this weekend kept me from having time to miss Hubby and the Caterpillars.

~Lone Butterfly )i(

2 comments:

BooSheep said...

I heart Jon&Kate Plus8. I know she can get a little stressed out sometimes, but I just keep reminding myself I have no idea what I would be like with 8 kids!

:)

Keri said...

LOVE Jon & Kate!!!!!