FlyLady

Monday, June 8, 2009

 

Quite a few years ago I did something called "FlyLady".

At the time I was a SAHM and she really helped me declutter and clean my house. More importantly, she is a tool in learning to "Fly"..."Finally Loving Yourself".

So today, I've decided to start all over with her. I'll be doing babysteps - which start with shining my kitchen sink.

That's right, today my goal was to clean my kitchen sink before going to bed.

And today, I met my goal. I can't say I'll do it each and every day, but I'm going to try.

~Lone Butterfly )i(

2 comments:

Meredith said...

YAY!!! you "fly" girl!!! Proud of you!!! :) lots of hugs!!

BooSheep said...

I have friends who have done the FLY lady before and they loved it! I agree going to be with an empty sink just makes me happy :P