It's Uncle Sheep!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

 

So, today my Girl Scouts went to my brother-in-law - Uncle Sheep's - fire station. This is not to be confused with my OTHER brother-in-law (Uncle Firefighter).

When the girls sold cookies, people had the option of purchasing cookies for the firefighters. Today we went to the station to deliver them and take tour.
Uncle Sheep is amazing at talking to the kids. When B10 was little, Uncle Sheep came out to his preschool and talked to the itty-bitties.



However, I think the adults who were there thought it was just as cool as the kids did!

Hubby enjoyed playing with GO on her first trip to the fire station.

THANK YOU Uncle Sheep!

~Lone Butterfly )i(

1 comments:

BooSheep said...

It looks like everyone had a good time!! You got some good pictures. The one of the boys and GO is adorable. I know the guys really appreciate the cookies. I am glad they were able to show you guys around and everyone enjoyed it.