The Night Drive

Saturday, June 13, 2009

 

I had such a great drive going up to Virginia in April, that I decided to do the same on this drive to Ohio.

After the Engineering Pin workshop, Cookie and I picked up CW from the Queen's house (he spent the day with Princess). The truck was loaded and we headed on the highway north.

We stopped quite a few times for me to rest, for the Caterpillars to play on play sets and to just get out of the truck for a bit.

We made really good time and, once again, it worked out great for me as the driver.

Even though GO was running a bit of a fever, we still all had a good trip. She slept most of the time (with Tylenol in her system).

Now, on to the enjoyable trip in Ohio!

~Lone Butterfly )i(

1 comments:

BooSheep said...

yay! I have been hoping for Ohio pictures...that is a pretty big McDonalds play area! :)