Now You Can Tell - She is Empress Pee-Pee Pants!

Friday, June 12, 2009

 

I have been wanting to get GO's ears pierced, and today I decided to go ahead and do it. My friend, Mere, came with the Caterpillars and I out to the Merle Norman store where we were having it done.

(It was out in the town where BooSheep lives, we intended on having lunch with her and the KiddoSheeps after.)

GO sat so well in my lap and let the lady mark her ears.
She didn't even get that upset with the actual piercing - it was me holding her head and hands! She didn't like it when they cleaned her ears, though...I think it was stinging a little! :(

She quit crying less than an 2 minutes after each ear was pierced and was just as happy as can be by the time we left.

I think she liked showing off her earrings to BooSheep and BabySheep. Hubby and I had wanted little silver balls, but they were outs. These were the tiniest ones they had, and I must say - I kind of like the sparkle!

We met the Sheeps at Chick-fil-a, which B10 and CW loved - they were such great helpers moving Little Sheep up the big stairs!
It was a great day! I'm so excited and happy at how well she did!

~Lone Butterfly )i(

1 comments:

BooSheep said...

thanks for meeting us for lunch...it is always nice to have someone else to help Little Sheep in the playground. Her ears look precious! The bling looks good on her :)