Girl Scout Shirts

Saturday, June 6, 2009

 

Two of the girls in my troop came over today to work on making Girl Scout shirts for all the girls. Princess had a great time and the newest Girl Scout helped her tons.

Queen found this cool tie-dye recipe using Kool-Aid and vinegar. The colors were SO vibrant!

And we put the colors in squirt bottles, which were easy for the 5-6 year old hands to work.


GO sat with Queen, which is Queen's favorite place for GO to be. ;)
We also worked on a sheet of muslin for a Troop Flag.

I'm really hoping to have more hands-on stuff for the girls this year, I think it'll be great! (I LOVE my girls!)

~Lone Butterfly )i(

1 comments:

BooSheep said...

That looks pretty cool! How did the shirts turn out? The girls look like they are having a blast!

P.S. I love your new background too... I was trying to find something red, white & blue but I settled for the blue flowers since I couldn't find a 3 column one I liked :)