Jam? JAM!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

 

What do you do with gallons of strawberries?


Well, if you are very lucky (and have a REALLY good friend like Queen) you make Strawberry Jam!


She helped the Caterpillars make and jar fresh jam.



Last year the Caterpillars made pillowcases for family members for Christmas presents. This year we are going with a cooking theme...expect homemade jam in your stocking!


This is GO's contribution.


My good friend, Edelweiss, had said she would love to teach the Caterpillars how to can things. Her little boy just had surgery, so she's been a bit preoccupied (as expected). Hopefully she can help us learn to can veggies, later. I'm so lucky to have such good friends who care about my kids this much!


~Lone Butterfly )i(

2 comments:

BooSheep said...

yum! I love strawberry jam...I can't wait to eat some:)

Life throws you surprises! said...

Love GO's shirt :)....I hope there is still some jam when I get down there.