Final Day of Cub Scout Camp

Friday, June 5, 2009

 

Today was the Caterpillars last day of Cub Scout Day Camp. They each signed a "thank you" card for their den leader (the moms who spent the entire week taking them from station to station) and got the nice (wonderful, amazing, kind) ladies a bouquet of flowers.

At 2 p.m. the Cub Scouts were having a closing cermony where they would "show off" all the things they had done this week.
CW's group went second. There were at least 15 boys, and CW had a couple of line in the skit. I was so proud of how well he did! (It was a cute skit about fishing and keeping the worms warm in your mouth!)

B10's group went last (he was with the oldest boys), and he got up on stage and said a joke all by himself. I love that he's confident enough to do that.

(His joke: Why did the chicken cross the road, roll in the mud, then cross the road again? Because he was a dirty double-crosser!)

GO sat on my lap in the beginning, then moved to Cookie's lap so I could take pictures of the boys.
I know I take a lot of pictures of her, but she's changing every day. I wish I had taken more pictures of B10 and CW when they were this age. That being said, without further ado - the many faces of GO:



Camp was awesome. I can't believe we start it all again next week!

~Lone Butterfly )i(

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I LOVE the many faces of GO! :) Looks like the boys had a blast! What great kids you have... they must have a fantastic mummy! :)

BooSheep said...

I love all of GO's faces! I think the last one is my favorite. So funny!