What's This???

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

 

Somebody has started taking naps in her crib!

It's not a perfect solution, because she's still in her swing with the hair dryer on at night, but at least we are moving in the direction of her sleeping in her own room.

See how happy she can be!

I'm not one to push her (or Hubby and I) to sleep on her own if she's not ready. Especially since we are still trying to feed her every time she wakes up. But if she can spends naps in her crib and then her first "nighttime" block (from 9:00 pm-midnight, when Hubby and I are watching TV) there, then maybe we can set the pattern for later.

~Lone Butterfly )i(

1 comments:

BooSheep said...

Big girl! Baby Sheep like napping in her crib too...but only for about an hour. I love how happy they look when someone comes to get them. "I am free"!