Yes, Edelweiss, You May Hate Me Forever -

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

 

When Kung Fu Panda came out, I ended up seeing it twice in theatres - once with each Caterpillar. I actually enjoyed very much being able to catch so many of the "adult" jokes the second time around.

So, I had made these great plans to go see Madagascar 2 last Friday with Edelweiss and LG, and then again when we were in Mississippi, in order to get the Caterpillars out of the house.

Unfortunately, me being in the hospital and LG running a slight fever meant that we had to postpone Madagascar 2 until (likely) next week.

But, that didn't mean I didn't need an indoor place to shuttle the Caterpillars off to this week, so into the movie it was.

It was (in my humble opinion) twice as funny as the original. Especially the penguins.

ESPECIALLY the penguins.

I think my favorite scene was when the employee union (of chimps) demanded maternity leave benefits before they would return to work. Apparently, the work conditions are similar no matter where you live! ;)

I can't wait to see it again, and catch the rest of the jokes.

~Lone Butterfly )i(

0 comments: