A Family Thanksgiving

Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Sunday afternoon we were able to spend some time with Hubby's family. We were missing a brother because of his work obligations, but Hubby's grandmother had almost everyone else there at one of his Aunt's houses.

I don't have any photos of everyone together, but there were lots of little girls running around, before crashing from being tired.


Uncles always seem to become jungle gyms!
There aren't any pictures of the Caterpillars - they found a computer and were on Lego.com (a rare treat, since we never let them just "play" on a computer at home) with their oldest girl cousin the entire time (except for dinner). Considering all the breakable items in the house, it was a very safe place for them to be!

We had a great time, even though I was feeling a little tired. I really enjoyed seeing everyone, but I can't wait until tomorrow when I can have a long rest!

~Lone Butterfly )i(

0 comments: