The Wedding Shower

Saturday, March 14, 2009

 

In the middle of the day, Aunt J was hosting a Wedding Shower for her soon-to-be-daughter-in-law (we'll call her "Lyn").



Hubby helped me get GO dressed in her pretty party dress (and I even curled my hair), then we headed to the event, while Hubby stayed home with the Royal kids and the Caterpillars.



The theme was Mexican Fiesta (we each got a cute little Margarita glass as our party favor), the food was delicious.

But no one really cared about seeing me. It was just an opportunity to hug on GO. :D







She's quite lucky to have so many people who want to love on her.


I enjoyed the party very much - but I never got to ask Lyn about her brownie recipe. She brought the most decadent, rich, perfect brownies to Christmas dinner. I cannot believe they came out of a box - and I really want to get the recipe from her.



Before heading back home, Aunt Happy One helped me put on her sleeper - and sure enough, GO was almost out before I pulled out of the neighborhood. I'm glad Hubby's family was able to see her, even for just a little bit.


~Lone Butterfly )i(

0 comments: