Someday I'll Get to Sleep In...

Saturday, March 14, 2009

 

...because my Caterpillars will be able to feed themselves!

They have done a pretty good job of learning to cook basic things, so this morning I got up early and each of the kids cooked their own breakfast. Granted, it was just toast and scrambled eggs, but since it was cooking in a skillet - it was a new skill.




It took a little more time than if I had done all the eggs at once myself, but where's the fun in that? :D


After cooking breakfast, they all played (very nicely together) in the Caterpillars' bedroom. The deal was that if they didn't argue, then when I left with GO for the wedding shower - the four of them would get to play the Wii.


They even cleaned the room before playing! (Without arguing at all!)


I know it was easier for Hubby to have them playing happily together while I was gone. When I got home, Hubby was playing his Mario Galaxy game, while everyone watched. Princess crawled onto my lap to hold GO.

Then King and Queen arrived to pick up the kiddos - and King brought his iPhone. The Caterpillars were enthralled with the apps!


B10 has asked for an iPhone for Christmas. I believe Hubby's answer was "you can have one 5 years after your Mum and I get one!" :D

~Lone Butterfly )i(

0 comments: