Friday

Friday, March 13, 2009

 

CW woke up early this morning (6 a.m.) in order to go with Cookie to the Sheep house. He was in charge of helping Cookie watch Little Sheep, while she took care of Baby Sheep. I don't have photos, but I hear he did a great job!


B10 and GO came with me to have lunch with King and Queen. He helped get her dressed, then sat so quietly at the Taco Bell/Pizza Hut while the adults talked.


GO also sat quietly, she loves when Queen holds her (which is good, because Queen is quite fond of holding her!).



This afternoon, I had my 6 week checkup at my doctor. Turns out that I'm not healing as quickly as I would like, but at the right rate for the type of C-section surgery they did. GO managed to be quiet and sweet the entire time.



Tonight Prince and Princess came over to spend the night. We took them out to see the new Disney movie: Race to Witch Mountain. I highly recommend it for kids and grownups alike.

Everyone went to bed pretty easily once we got home (and played LEGOs for a bit). I really enjoy having Prince and Princess over, the more time B10 and CW spend with them the better it seems to go. We made it all evening with no major arguments!

~Lone Butterfly )i(

0 comments: