Out and About

Thursday, March 5, 2009

 

Today was a homeschool class put on by our County. The theme was "pigs", it's an art class (last month they made homemade instruments, next month is space).


B10 and CW had a great time, while GO and I hung out at the park for an hour.



The Caterpillars made pink piggy banks, origami pigs and my favorite - flying pigs.



B10's was a cyclops flying pig.



We had a light snack at Smoothie King.



Then met Cookie for a late lunch at Dairy Queen.



It was a nice day, but we're still working on how to juggle these new classes, schoolwork, a new Caterpillar and in general - just a new situation to work out. It'll all fall into place, but it's going to take a while to get it all together.


I think it will be awesome when we're on a roll.


~Lone Butterfly )i(

1 comments:

life, in recipes said...

I like your shirt in these photos. I think I have one just like it.