Weight Check

Monday, February 16, 2009

 

We headed to the doctor's office today for a quick weight check. GO's gained a little weight - and is up to 6lbs 5oz!

She hasn't grown any in length, but I'm not sure we should hold out for her being a tall kid...I'm pretty sure she's going to be a tiny little girl!

After our appointment Hubby and I took the boy Caterpillars to Krystal's for their favorite dessert (Milkquakes!), before heading to Cookie's house. I had quite a few papers to grade, plus I needed to watch the last two LOST episodes in order to be caught up.



Doc had found a remote control light-switch kit for CW's birthday and they decided to work to put it together tonight.

Please keep praying for GO, her digestive system just isn't fully developed yet - she's having a hard time keeping milk down. (She's gaining weight and has plenty of wet diapers, so the doctor's not worried...but it's still disconcerning to have a baby throw up so much!)

~Lone Butterfly )i(

1 comments:

Meredith said...

Okay, I just had to say that I LOVE the last picture of GO all snuggly in her blankets! SOOOO cute! I can't wait to hold her again!!! :) ((hugs!!!))