Going Home!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

 


After a very rough night with a very difficult NICU nurse, we've been given the okay to go home.

She's still a bit jaundiced, but we'll see our family doctor tomorrow morning.

Hubby and I had a last meal in the hospital of delicious chicken tenders. I have to give high marks to the food overall, I enjoyed it which is unusual for hospital food!


Baby Larva did NOT like the car seat, but quieted down very quickly once we were in the truck on the way home.



We headed to Cookie's house to have dinner, Hubby wanted to watch the beginning of the Super Bowl on the big screen tv (and I do so enjoy the commercials).

YAY! WE ARE HOME!!!

~Lone Butterfly )i(

2 comments:

life, in recipes said...

Welcome home! I know you're so relieved. I'll see you soon.

BooSheep said...

That food does look better than mine! You deserve it you were there longer than me (and more often).