Going to the Doctor's

Thursday, February 5, 2009

 

GO is becoming very familiar at our Family Doctor's office. She has two visits her first week and another two before the month of February is over. Hubby has been able to go with me both times (which is wonderful, since he had never met her doctor before).
Already, she's gained back to her birth weight (weighing in at 5 pounds 8 ounces at her last visit). She's also grown almost a full half-inch in the last week! (That's just amazing to me!)
Gee, I look so thrilled to be out of bed in this picture! ;)
She seems to like the doctor, he's a family practitioner - so he sees both boy Caterpillars and also me. I love his bedside manner (and his PA is WONDERFUL). All the nurses in his office are great, too. One of my favorite things is how hands-on he is with each patient. When we show up for our appointments, he actually brings us back to sit and wait in his office - that way the baby isn't in a waiting room with sick people.

It's little things like that which make me glad to be taking the Caterpillars to an old-fashioned practice, where one doctor sees you forever. His attention to detail is really spot-on!
~Lone Butterfly )i(

0 comments: