Losing My Oasis

Sunday, June 15, 2008

 

The first of our two yearly major fundraisers took place this weekend. It was a good evening, we broke all sorts of records in income, and the event went very smoothly overall.

Edelweiss and I spent all day Saturday working - minus our lunch break (this was the comfortable portion of the day).


The decor was beautiful this year. We were worried about rain, but luck held out and the showers never fell, at least not after the Terrace was set up with the tables and bars.



Hubby, BooSheep, and Hubby Sheep all came to the work party. I enjoy when I can share parts of my work with my family. Plus, it makes the work event more fun!


Of course, by the end of the evening, Edelweiss and I were quickly ripping off our shoes and working barefoot! (Can you see her cute nail polish?)



Overall, I'm glad the event did well and I am GLAD it is OVER!

~Lone Butterfly )i(

(What about the Kiddos? Why, the Caterpillars and Little Sheep had their own party at Cookie's House!)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

aha! I recognize that place. Glad to know it all went well for you.

Keetha Broyles said...

Looks like it was a GREAT event. Your work looks really fun and interesting - - - penguins one week, dinosaurs the next!!!

Someone came to my blog yesterday through yours - - - Ashleymclure I believe.

Keri said...

Your friend is eating Chipotle!!! I LOVE Chipotle!!

Looks like a good time! :)

Life throws you surprises! said...

You guys look great all dressed up.

BooSheep said...

aww...no penguin costumes! Thank you for inviting us we had a blast (& yummy food). I could eat 10 more of those chicken-things :)

Shelley

Keetha Broyles said...

The BIRTH day blogs have begun over at my place - - - - WHOOO HOOOO