So You Think You Can Dance?

Thursday, June 19, 2008

 

Two things that made me giggle from last night's episode:

1) Comfort has a partner named Chris. If you know me - you'll know why I think this is HILARIOUS!

2) When Cat Deely got down on her knees to fix the "shoe emergency" for one of the female contestants - that makes me so happy inside. What other reality show host would literally humble themselves like that on LIVE NATIONAL TV? I mean, she laid that mic on the ground and was undoing the girl's shoe buckle, lifting her foot out to help the girl get her pinkie toe back in, then buckled the shoe back on. I am offically loving her as my Second Favorite TV Host. (Right behind Phil Keoghan from The Amazing Race.)

~Lone Butterfly )i(

2 comments:

life, in recipes said...

i missed Cat's humility - must have been one of the first three couples (i missed all of those).

i also thought that Comfort and Chris made a nice pairing. maybe it's a sign.

Keetha Broyles said...

I'm pretty sure I CAN'T dance!