Walt Disney World Vacation - GO's Special Surprise

Saturday, February 6, 2010

 

Hubby and I wanted to get something special for GO to commemorate her first trip to Walt Disney World.  We all have Pin Lanyards, but we wanted something in addition to that for her.

We found these really pretty charm bracelets, so we chose 3 charms for her first trip.

The bracelet itself has a tiny Mickey Mouse head next to the clasp:

Then we chose her initials:

I really wanted her birthstone, so we found another small Mickey Mouse head, with the pretty red sparkles:

Finally, Hubby really wished for her to have a Tigger charm, since that is (currently) her favorite Disney show on TV and she bounces when Tigger's songs come on:

I think it's going to be an awesome treasure to add to on each visit.

~Lone Butterfly  )i(

1 comments:

BooSheep said...

That is a sweet gift I think she will always remember (since a lot of her "memories" will be in pictures!) I really like the GO and the birthstone and I think it was smart to do a Character...she can add on from there!