Special Night Out

Sunday, May 31, 2009

 

Today I had to go out to the town where BooSheep lives for a parent's meeting. The Caterpillars have Cub Scout Camp next week and I had to pick up shirts, handbooks and generally get the lowdown on how camp would work.

Hubby decided that we would all drive out there, then he would take B10 and CW to the library while I took GO with me to the meeting. Then we would have dinner together. (I wish we could have met the Sheeps, but they were having a great day of their own.)

We went to our favorite Japanese Resturant, where GO politely slept until we were about half-way through with dinner. (She was wearing her first pair of jeans! We had to roll the bottom, but it's JEANS!)
B10 had sushi (his favorite - squid).

I was so proud of B10, after he finished eating, he asked if he could hold GO while Hubby and I ate.

It was a nice family dinner, just the five of us.

~Lone Butterfly )i(

1 comments:

BooSheep said...

Sorry we were out of town...she looks sweet sleeping in her carseat :)