My Blog Gets a New Easter Bonnet

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

 

Spring is here, and there's an excitement in the air.

Mostly, I'm excited because when I got home from work today I was able to put on SHORTS and walk with B10 to a neighbor's house. We were dropping off a sack of treat-filled eggs for the neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday.

In honor of Spring here on the Internet, I decided to do two things - one was give my blog a new template. I'm hoping to branch out in the next month or so to something "bigger" than the normal Blogspot templates. I'll let you know how that goes.

The second thing is to actually share my blog address with some of my family members. Or should I say, most of my family members. Only my sister Boo and her husband, Firefighter, know about my blog in my family. I'm a bit hesitant, because it also opens up my writing to my family, which I rarely share. (Though, they may beg to differ!)

I really want my family to be able to see pictures of the boys growing up, and this is such a great way to do it. The Internet has opened up so many doors, it would be a shame not to use them. After blogging for a year (I began in March 2007), I think I'm finally ready.

So, I hope you like the "Easter Bonnet"! Welcome (especially if this is your first time here).

Much love to all this Spring,
~Lone Butterfly )i(

p.s. - On a personal note - if the "original" LB reads this, please send me an email. I've lost how to get in touch with you, and I miss you in my life and would like to try again. ~LB )i(

2 comments:

BooSheep said...

I like the new look!  You are an AWESOME writer (as many on the web have known for a while), so I am excited you are sharing it.  Thanks for inspiring me to do the same.Love ya!BooSheep

Unknown said...

Hello My Butterfly, I love the new look and look forward to seeing the even "newer" blog design! I love you!