The Lizard Who Came to Dinner

Monday, March 3, 2008

 

Okay, the Lizard didn't actually come to dinner.


Nor was he dinner for the fuzzy daughter of our family.

B10 finds this lizard almost every day (he says it's the same one, and I realized long ago that unless I had written documentation - he was going to be right almost every time we were discussing animals). He catches him and brings him inside to show me (which is fun, except for the time I was taking a bath and the door was flung open and a lizard shoved in my face...not fun while bathing).


Lizard doesn't have a name, and he sits in B10's hand and puffs his little throat out.



This is, of course, a great source of excitement for B10 and CW.


Late last week B10 came running in the house, huffing and puffing, and carrying on about how he had a surprise. Apparently our Lizard friend has a Lizard friend.
B10's hoping this summer for lizard babies...
~Lone Butterfly )i(

0 comments: