Gwinnett Gladiators Hockey (ECHL)

Sunday, March 9, 2008

 


Woo Hoo! It's one of my favorite Cub Scout Activities (acutally, one of my favorite activities, overall). It's Cub Scout Night at the Gwinnett Gladiators Minor League Hockey Team (GO ECHL!).
~
Hockey is one of my personal favorite sports to watch, coming in right behind Baseball. Now, if it's on the TV, I prefer Football, but few things beat a Hockey Game in person. I'm so glad the boys agree with me!
~
B10 was able to sit with one of his good friends, Prince -

This was because he was sitting in Princess' seat. Where was Princess you ask?

Right here -

- sitting in my lap. She didn't move for almost three hours, until we had to leave. You can see CW in the background, scoping out his hot dog options (the hot dog was his fifth meal that day).

I'm so excited that Princess was also there at the Hockey Game with us - I'm (hopefully) going to be a co-leader in her Daisy Troop (Girl Scout Troop) next year when she enters Kindergarten. I miss Girl Scouts so much!

We won, 8 to 3, beating the Augusta Lynxs. It was a good win, even though we'd already secured our spot in the post-season. Let's hope the Gladiators bring home another Kelly Cup!

~Lone Butterfly )i(

0 comments: