The Great GO/NC Summit

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

 

Hubby had a Team in Training Dinner tonight, so GO and I went to hang out with Mere and C's new little girl, NC, who was referred to as "Sprout" before we knew she was a girl.  C and Hubby carpooled, while we waited at their house.

I was lucky enough to get to be at the hospital when NC was born last Friday.  It was an incredible experience and one I will always remember.  I'm also lucky enough to get to be where NC will stay when Mere has to go back to work.  We sat on the new sofa to take pictures, so GO had to check out the sofa first!



NC is absolutely beautiful!  She is doing so well and is very healthy, plus - I love it when babies open their eyes for you!



GO was a bit confused as to why her Auntie Mere wasn't holding HER -






- but soon warmed up to the newest little person.  GO didn't even complain when I had to hold NC so Mere could have her hands free.


It was so cool to see the two of them together.  We are blessed to have these friends in our lives.


~Lone Butterfly  )i(

0 comments: