For This I Pray -

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

 

In my life of Wii and work -
as my boys play with their toys that are too numerous to count -
as I stroll through the 10 rooms in my house -
as I freely drive in a car wherever I want to go -
as I sit in a church that can seat 2,000 and sing hymns -

May I never forget to pray and act on behalf of those who cannot.

15 Christian Bloggers have traveled to Uganda, to stare into the Worldly Poverty of Satan. To smell his stench of pain and suffering which he has, through sin, spread through the world and into the lives of the innocents.

They speak of the poor with grace and compassion, remembering always that the children they see are not the lesser of this world.

I don't know what to say, nor do I need to find the words to explain it all to anyone here on earth. I am grateful to know that I have succeeded as a parent - because when I show my sons these pictures - they respond the same as I did - the same as Christ wants us to.

"How can we help, Mummy? Tell us how we can help."

Here is how we can all help.

~Lone Butterfly )i(

0 comments: