Today is the Day -

Friday, July 20, 2007

 

You either KNOW or you DON'T -

Either you've taken off work tomorrow and cleared your schedule, because you KNOW you'll be sleeping - after having stayed up all night reading.

Or you're a confused reader who has no clue what on earth could be possessing me.

To quote a friend:

"You're a fan like you know the names of Harry's best friends? Or you're a fan like you know what A.P.W.B.D. stands for?"

I, my darlings, know what A.P.W.B.D. stands for. AND consider that to be an easy trivia question. ;)

I am hitting not one - but TWO - parties this evening. (I like to think of myself as an equal opprotunity book shopper - giving equal time to both Borders and Barnes and Nobles and their parties.)

I shall post pictures tomorrow, when I awaken, which will be late, because I'm staying up ALL NIGHT LONG until I'm finished reading Book 7.

I would say I will be thinking of you - but that would be a lie.

I'm off to spend time with my love - Severus and his pals.

~Lone Butterfly )i(

0 comments: