Pictures

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

 

So, because I'm feeling oh-so-crafty and motivated, I managed on Monday to not only get to the store and find matching picture outfits for the boys, but ALSO make it all the way to Stone Mountain Park to take the pictures AND upload said pictures AND order said pictures.


Whew, I'm feeling done with the motivation thing for a while.

The hardest part was moving around with B-10 on crutches. We decided not to take his wheelchair, simply because we were going down into the Nature Trails to take pictures, but the crutches weren't easy either. He was a trooper though!


Overall, I was thrilled with the pictures. The boys did great. I love looking at pictures - especially these. It was amazing to see how old they looked. Especially CW. They are my angels.


~Lone Butterfly )i(

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pic! I can't believe how big they are! Crazy! Give them both huge hugs from me.