YAY for Snellville!

Friday, March 5, 2010

 

It was just announced that the small town near us (where the Theatre I'm on the board of is located) is going to have a Farmer's Market!  YAY!

I use to love going to the Farmer's Market when I was little and visiting my grandparents in Jackson, Mississippi - I can't wait to take my kids to eat fresh food from a real vendor.  I'm hoping the Garden Girls will come with us at least one morning.

For those who are local and read my blog - it will be on Saturdays (June 5th to October), from 8 am to noon, in the Parking Lot of Snellville City Hall.

 
Also, SOMEONE needs to make sure there are boiled peanuts!

~Lone Butterfly  )i(

2 comments:

Bloggah said...

It is very exciting, isn't it? I'm with you, boiled peanuts would be great! Lawrenceville has been having a farmer's market also, and I meant to make it out there but haven't yet - but now I plan to make the Snellville Farmers' Market a weekly outing. For more information on the Snellville Farmers' Market, I have a blog post about it with all the details here.

momofbugs said...

We will be there. My mom will be sooooo excited. She goes to Dekalb's every so often.