Labor Day Geocaching

Monday, September 7, 2009

 

Today, Mum and CW went out to visit the Sheeps (Uncle Sheep was at work). I love when CW gets to go out there, because it's his chance to be the "big brother".

Hubby had off work today, so he and I took B10 and GO out to Stone Mountain Park and search for geocaches.
We found three out of four - but didn't spend much time looking for the one we couldn't see. There were MANY Muggles about trying to golf on this beautiful holiday.

GO really enjoyed geocaching today. She even "signed" a couple of the caches herself.

B10 was interested in taking pictures. I had never been down where the Carillon is and we all enjoyed the view. B10 took this photo of Hubby and I with GO.

Then I got a shot of the Carillon pipes in the background.

It was a really nice time together, something we haven't done in so long... I'm SO glad Hubby's project is winding down and we'll be able to spend more time together.

~Lone Butterfly )i(

1 comments:

momofbugs said...

Miss you guys already. Can't wait until you come up. I still need to log my STM ones. Internet is in and out here right now.