Swimming Sheep?

Monday, July 6, 2009

 

Little Sheep had his first swimming lesson tonight! Uncle Firefighter was at the station, so I came over and hung out with Baby Sheep.

GO and Princess came with me and we had such fun! Both little girls ate dinner and were clean by the time Little Sheep and BooSheep got home.

Princess was such a big help with the babies. She read book after book to them.

Little Sheep told me all about how he could put his head under the water (without holding his nose) and jump in from the side! I LOVE hearing about his big boy adventures!

We'll be back on Thursday to watch Baby Sheep again, Little Sheep is growing up so fast.

~Lone Butterfly )i(

2 comments:

BooSheep said...

Thank you for watching the littlest sheep this week... I think she enjoyed hanging out with her cousin. And I KNOW Little Sheep enjoyed eating dinner with Aunt Kiki and telling her about swim lessons!

Meredith said...

YAY Little Sheep!!! I'm glad things went well for you and the girls :)