Remembering the Past

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

 

Baby Butterfly - Age 2

I was sorting through old digital pictures and found a few videos of when the boys were teeny-tiny. This is B-10 when he was a little over 2 years old, and living in Germany. He loved bugs even as a toddler. He ran around for DAYS with these wings on his back. He would put them on as soon as he woke up and not take them off until it was time to take a bath at night.

It's amazing to see how much he has grown. I can hardly believe the little "grown-up" that sits next to me on the sofa, reading his Magic Treehouse Book aloud, use to be the tiny caterpillar playing butterfly in my living room.

I have nothing pithy or brilliant to say. I can only pray each day that he will continue to grow into the kind of man that God plans for him to be.

Oh, the plans He has in store for you, my oldest heart.

~Lone Butterfly )i(

0 comments: